Monday, June 25, 2007

Time To Move On

After 8 successful years at Arsenal in England, Thierry Henry has finally decided to move on to play for Barcelona in Spain. In England, Titi, as we call him in France, is a living legend and is amongst the best strikers in the premier leauge. Of course, he could have stayed in England and be in a confortable position for the remainders of his career. But instead, Titi seeks new adventures and mountains to conquer in Spain.

By no means am I like Titi at all! However, like him, after 8 years of loyal service to my current company, I feel I have nothing to prove anymore. Everywhere I have been, every client or project I have worked for, I have more than shown my talents and skills. Like Titi, I believe it is also time for me to move on and look for new horizons to defeat!

No comments: